Howdy and welcome to the first installment of watch Oh My Blog! A brand new, monthly interview series featuring a whole host of fellow bloggers. Each month, we’ll be bringing you different themed posts showcasing the very best bloggers out there. This month, the questions are based on the fitting February topic of love!
- site de rencontre tunisien gratuit Tell us about yourself and your blog.
Ok so I’m Vicki, I’m 34 and live with my awesome hubby, my gorgeous daughter, amazing son and big fat white cat Bo. Tippytupps is basically me, and as the only girl in a sea of brothers tippytupps was my nickname growing up; short for tuppence which is another word for….well I’m sure you can work it out!!
The blog follows our everyday adventures as we enjoy it and try and take notice of the ordinary moments that makes our life extraordinary. It’s not all peaches and cream though as I have a 2 year old so think tantrum negotiation and attempts to bring up 2 little humans when some days you just don’t have a clue!!
- follow site What is your current relationship status?
Married for the past 8 years though we’ve been together for 11 now.
- http://www.hamburg-zeigt-kunst.de/?biudet=anyoption-tipps-und-tricks&a73=71 Do you ever celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Never and I hate it – I feel it’s cruel to kids growing up as it’s nothing more than a popularity contest, and so forced as adults – the couples all gooey-eyed on the day just look like smug marrieds. What’s the Valentine’s day version of scrooge? That’s me!!
However having said all that, the teenager in me that’s still afraid to be the only one without a valentine forces my husband to buy me a card each year. I don’t want a present but I do want a card! Irrational? Yep! Hypocritical? Absolutely!! I never said I made sense……
- http://plasticrepair.es/?esminer=busco-ligar-gratis&b9c=04 It’s your first date! Where do you go?
To the cinema I think as it gives you something to focus on if it feels awkward and something to discuss afterwards if you need it. If it’s going well then follow up with dinner afterwards, if it’s not then you can call it a day and escape! A girl needs options!
- http://vagnvagensbygg.se/firmenit/3087 What’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
I’m sure there’s a pre-kids Vicki that’s cooing over flowers and weekends away, but this Vicki here and now is blown away by the lie in that my husband tries to give me at the weekend by taking the kids downstairs to play as soon as they wake at 6am. Now THAT’S romance!
- watch What is your favourite romantic film? Cheesier the better.
Love Actually. I absolutely love it, cheese and all.
I’m also partial to While You Were Sleeping and About Time any of those three come on TV then the likelihood is I’m watching it!
- click here Spill the beans! Who’s your celebrity crush?
Oooh Tom Hardy….I mean look at him – yum! Also my weird crush is Russell Howard which my husband finds amusing.
- dating for kvinner Flowers are pretty popular at this time of year. Do you like receiving them or do they really not float your boat?
I do love flowers, in fact these beauties are currently gracing our living room at the moment as a cheer me up from the hubster after he called one afternoon last week and we were having a BAD day!
- kostenlose partnersuche forum Do you have children? Do you want any (or any more)?
Yes we have two – a daughter who is 2 years old and a son who is 6 months and oh boy are we done at 2!
- http://metodosalargarpene.es/ebioer/1382 What would be (or was) your choice of song for your first dance at your wedding?
One of the albums we listened to ALLLLLL the time when we first got together was the Pulp Fiction soundtrack and our wedding song was Al Green Let’s Stay Together. It’s still our song and it’s guaranteed to make us stop what we’re doing and have a little dance if we ever hear it on the radio.
- Do you have any plans yet for Valentine’s Day 2016?
Nope. Actually scrap that; I found out today that Tom Hardy is due to be reading the cBeebies bedtime story again on Valentines Day therefore I’ll be watching that.
- Raw oysters are pretty famous for being an aphrodisiac. Have you ever tried them?
No and I can’t say I have a pressing desire to change that fact!
- Imagining money’s no object, where would you go for a romantic getaway?
Somewhere hot and luxurious. Think Thailand or the Maldives. Somewhere we can relax and enjoying spending time together but still has enough going on to keep us active like snorkeling and kayaking.
- What’s the best Valentine’s gift you’ve ever received?
I can’t say one comes to mind seeing as we don’t celebrate it.
- Finally, what is the number one most important thing you value in a relationship?
Trust most definitely. And I don’t (just) mean surrounding fidelity, I mean trusting that you will always have your best friend beside you throughout your life and that they will always have your back and support you and you will them.
Please take the time to head across to Vicki’s blog and follow her on social media!
But make sure you keep an eye out for next months edition.
Finally please don’t forget to follow us
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin