Could Hygge be the cure for your sleepless nights?
Recently I’ve been hearing lots of buzz about hygge-mania. For the purpose of those who have been living under a rock, hygge is a Danish word to describe a feeling of comfort and content. If you’re anything like me you’ll already have an obsession with Danish interior design. Hygge gives you the ability to create the house of your Pinterest dream’s – I’m talking candles galore, soft furnishings, open fires and fairy lights – whilst also having a positive impact on your well being. Tell me that doesn’t sound amazing? Now imagine if you were to combine the cosiness of hygge living with the Danish style of parenting. Could the warm embrace of your new lifestyle help you to tackle those sleepless nights? Let’s face it, as parents we’re willing to try anything for a decent night’s kip!
Sleep deprivation is no laughing matter! That’s why I’ve teamed up with Infacol to help you get your hygge on! I’ll be giving one lucky reader their very own hygge kit including a snug White Company sleep sack and a copy of Iben Sandahl’s The Danish Way of Parenting. While I can’t guarantee a full nights sleep, I know your little one will be cozy and snug. This should give you plenty of time to make yourself a hot chocolate, find that long lost Yankee candle and make a start on hygge living!
How to enter!
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is head across to my Facebook page.
Please make sure you:
- Like and share the post. Please don’t forget to leave me a comment so I can tag you if you win.
- I will select one winner at random and the giveaway closes at 11pm on Sunday 28th May.
- UK residents only.
- T&C’s can be found here.
- I’ll announce the lucky winner on Monday evening via my Facebook page. Please make sure you don’t miss the announcement by giving my page a cheeky little like 🙂
- There are three sizes of sleep sack’s available for the winner to choose from: 0-6 months, 6-12 months and 18-36 months.
- The available sleep sack is 1 tog, so perfect for the summer months.
If you’ve got a sec, please leave us a comment because we’d love to know what you thought!