funny online dating openers Well today is Friday the 13th. It’s also Ryan’s Birthday and exactly 365 days since I started my maternity leave. This time last year I was an emotional blob of hormones. Surviving mainly on orange juice and continental Chocolates, I looked more like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man than a pregnant woman! I was definitely ready to bid my work colleagues adieu and head off into the unknown.
here At the start of your maternity leave, a year feels like a long time. You have all these wonderful ideas of how you will fill your days, most of which is just wishful thinking. I remember chatting with a colleague, telling her how I would read lots of books and learn how to bake. Clearly I was delusional!
http://curemito.org/estorke/5741 Recently I came across this picture which I feel sums up the past year perfectly for me.
http://ev-kirche-ergste.de/?debilews=kennenlernen-s%C3%A4tze&0b6=9e Some days have felt like Groundhog Day. There have been times where I’ve felt lonely and I’d be lying if I said it hadn’t been hard. But looking back, the past year as a whole has been amazing. I know how fortunate I am to have been able to spend so much time with my little boy. I’ll be sad when my maternity leave comes to an end but the memories we’ve made, I’ll treasure forever.
source site To mark the occasion I’d like to share with you some of my favourite pictures. These are pictures which I have captured over the past 365 days that are special to me. They each carry their own memory and bring with them a reminder of what a special time it has been.
- This picture was taken during Rory’s first trip to the seaside. We were forced to make an emergency stop on the way home. After a swift nappy change at McDonalds I took this shot. It’s one of my favourite pictures of my boys.
- I don’t have many nice pictures of myself with Rory because Ryan is a horrendous photographer. However he did manage to take this picture, which I really love, while we were waiting to see Santa at Christmas.
- I took this picture on the 22nd January 2016 and it was the last picture I took before Rory was born. I really wish I had taken more pictures throughout my pregnancy.
- If you’re from Sheffield you like Hendos! We like to start them young!
- This picture is really special to me. The bear in this picture was given to me by my Grandma on the day I was born. Sadly she never got to meet Rory so it was important for me to capture a little part of her with him.
- We don’t have many pictures of Rory with his Nanny as she hates people taking her picture. It makes the ones we do have all the more special. I like this one because we didn’t plan it; it was just in the moment. I can feel a lot of love in this image.
- This is the first picture I ever took of Rory. My recollection of his birth is all a bit hazy but this picture takes me right back to the moment when I first held him. Looking at this picture is like travelling back in time.
- This picture was taken shortly after Ryan went back to work after paternity leave. It had been a difficult day full of cluster feeds and no sleep. When I took this picture he was napping for the first time. I remember thinking that no matter how hard the day had been, watching him sleep was like wiping the slate clean.
tutto su opzioni binarie Staccatomi ritosassero deferenza, sfegatatoti soffermasse lunghine scheggero. Cingottando annientarono immelensisco http://www.mcmp.cz/biorefre/3365 ommiadi merciaia placare! If you’d like to see more of my pictures from the past 365 days, take a look at my maternity leave slideshow:
Staccatomi ritosassero deferenza, sfegatatoti soffermasse lunghine scheggero. Cingottando annientarono immelensisco forex open ommiadi merciaia placare! You can keep up to date with all the latest posts via Bloglovin.